Tuesday 3 April 2012

I would love to have a thousand more children-Bruce Willis


Bruce Willis and his wife, Emma Heming Willis have welcomed their first child - and have chosen English name Mabel for their newborn daughter.


The actor, who just turned 57, and his 33-year-old wife of three years Emma are said to be "overjoyed" by the arrival.
Mabel - which means "lovable" - Ray was born in Los Angeles yesterday and weighed in a 9lbs 1oz.
[Related gallery: Celebrity pregnancies]
Mum and baby and healthy, but no further details have been released at this stage.
Bruce Willis and Emma Heming a month before Mabel Ray's birth / WENN
The couple announced their pregnancy news back in October, and revealed they were expecting a girl in January.

Mabel Ray is Bruce Willis' fourth daughter. He has three girls with ex-wife Demi Moore: 23-year-old Rumer, 20-year-old Scout and 18-year-old Tallulah.
The movie star previously said he didn't care whether he and Emma had children or not.
He said: "I'd like to have a thousand more children, or zero more children. It doesn't matter. Emma makes me feel great."
And it's pretty clear he's smitten with his wife, after he told journalists she had turned his life around.
He added: "I'm the happiest I've ever been and this comes after a long period of being kind of lonely, eve though I tried to convince myself I was enjoying life.
"Before I met Emma I was very pessimistic about finding that special woman with whom I would want to spend my life with.
"I thought it would be difficult for someone like me, who is well known, to find a woman who didn't have an agenda and who just wanted to be with me because they loved me, pure and simple."
Yikes, we hope his ex-wife Demi Moore didn't read that interview. The American actress, who only left rehab last month is said to be "sick to her stomach" at rumours that her other ex Ashton Kutcher is having a relationship with global popstar Rihanna.
Rumours remain to circulate around the pair - despite the 'Rude Boy' singer insisting she is single last week whilst in London to promote her new film 'Battleship'.

Congrats to Bruce and Emma!

source:omg yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment